Amundsen House of Chaos

Let's face it, when you have a kid who survived a stroke, life is always going to be a little chaotic.

Saturday, December 5, 2009

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.amundsenhouseofchaos.com
and don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Silent Night Fight Filled Night

We usually go get hot chocolate and our Christmas tree then come home and decorate everything together. Laughing having a good time, enjoying the start of the Christmas season. Not so much this year. Colby was grumpy before we even left the house. John's back was hurting him. Jahnna didn't want the tree we got. We couldn't find any good ornaments for the kids. Skipped the hot chocolate and got Arby's instead. Oh well I guess it's the thought that counts.



Colby started out looking like this. He was pretty excited.




Jahnna started out looking like this.















Colby quickly (like 5 minutes quick) went to this.



20 minutes later looked like this.




Riley not listening and getting into the different boxes went from this to this.




She went to bed 15 minutes after this was taken.




Jahnna deep in concentration.



John also in deep concentration.



Someday my husband will listen to me when I tell him that the tree won't fit and we need a smaller one. I don't think our angel moroni has ever been straight on the top of the tree.



Almost done.




Stockings are hung with care.



Finally the reason we got it all done. Not sure why my pictures are all blurry. Maybe cause I'd had a few to many Mt. Dews. Just guessing.

2 Comments:

At December 5, 2009 at 1:24 PM , Blogger Helga said...

The tree looks great...the tree looks HUGE too :o) Sorry the night didn't go as planned. I am in the middle of putting my tree up right now and no one else is helping me. Maybe when I put the ornaments on the boys will want to help. Have a great day :o)

 
At December 5, 2009 at 5:34 PM , Blogger Heidi said...

Isnt that ALWAYS how it goes. At least for me it seems that way.

Hey email me your address, I dont know if I have it or not we are going to TRY to do christmas cards this year.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home